Wednesday, October 2, 2024

National Show award


Delighted and honored to have won an award at the Plein Air Painters of New Mexico 16th Annual National Juried Exhibition. It’s my first time showing my work in Santa Fe and I was completely surprised and almost overwhelmed to win Best of Artist Members, especially as I am a fairly new member. Very humbled and grateful to this really wonderful organization @papnm01 and to Judge of Awards @kathleenbhudson to @legendsofthewestfineart and a lot of dear friends and family who helped make this happen πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ₯°

Amazingly large happy attendance!

With lovely Legends of the West Gallery director Kristen Tiniel


Went back the next day to make sure it was all real!



First photo taken by my talented friend @molliebolgerjenssen

No comments:

Post a Comment